- Where are you based and do you travel?
- I'm based in Dublin but can travel nationwide. If your venue is a particularly long distance away there may be an extra travel fee on top of the overall cost – however this is usually a small amount.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices generally begin at €380 for ceremony music for myself and one accompanying musician but do please get in touch via the Contact form or by email at email@example.com for a personalised quote and package deals.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, a deposit (usually €50) is required to secure the date and the booking for you.
- Do you have your own equipment?
- Yes, I provide full PA with microphones, instruments etc.
- What time do you arrive at?
- I prefer to arrive at least 1 hour before your wedding ceremony to ensure full setup, positioning within church or venue and sound check with musicians.
- When should I choose my songs for the ceremony?
- Ideally a couple of months in advance and no later than 3 weeks beforehand! If I am learning any new songs for your wedding, this will give me adequate learning and rehearsal time.
- When is the payment due?
- Payment is due on the day itself and before the ceremony so as not to disrupt photos being taken as you leave the church or ceremony room! Usually it's best to allocate this job to the best man or groomsman. Or if you prefer to have it out of the way you can transfer the balance a few days beforehand.
- Do you provide packages?
- I do indeed! Just get in touch and let me know what you're looking for and I'd be happy to put something together for you.
- What services do you offer?
- I can provide music for your full wedding day, as well as corporate events, private functions, birthday parties and any special event!
∞ Ceremony Music (Church, Civil, Humanist, Spiritual)
∞ Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception Music
∞ Evening Party Band Music
∞ Day After Music
∞ Corporate Events and Private Functions
- Can you learn my favourite song or songs that are not on your list?
- Of course! All I ask is that you let me know your song choices no later than 3 weeks in advance of your wedding.
- Can I come and see you perform live?
- Yes, I regularly perform around the country and in Dublin's top venues with several different bands, including with my jazz/swing/soul duo When You're Smiling and the Dublin Gospel Choir. Please check out my Live Shows page or follow me on Facebook for gig news and updates!